• Launched "Balloon Invaders: Pop Balloons in AR".
• Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.AgrMayank.BalloonInvaders
• Developed "Kill The Virus", a coronavirus shooting game in Augmented Reality (AR) to help over a thousand nurses to relieve workload stress during the COVID pandemic.
• Developed "PPE Trainer", an Augmented Reality nurse training app for the Donning/Doffing procedures of the COVID-19 equipment, resulting in better efficiency.
• Helping fellow students grow and learn new skills by leading in the local tech community.
• Helping the community grow and learn new skills; creating opportunities to build the future of XR.
• Managed all campus operations at Trident Academy of Technology.
• Managed a team to build a spider-bot project using IoT with Augmented Reality.
• Improved reliability and latency significantly by updating the Networking API.
• Enhanced UI and created multiple animated short clips for marketing.
• Prototyped two Augmented Reality apps running on Android, iPhone & iPad.
• Integrated Vuforia and ARCore SDK along with Google Firebase real-time authentication and storage.
• Branch – Information Technology (IT)
• Stream – Science
• Stream – Science
Mayank proved to be an integral part of Noora Health's Interactive Tech team by creating two AR apps from scratch. He worked diligently with the content and design teams- working around functionality issues without any delay. It was a pleasure to communicate and resolve feature-related conflicts with him as he'd have thoroughly researched solutions ready to present. 2 weeks and 2 completely varied apps- I can't recommend his work and efficiency enough.
Mayank worked as an Intern and has great passion when it comes to AR/VR. His passion was evident when he worked with great discipline towards goals set for him. Would recommend him highly!
Years of Experience
Years of Education
Augmented / Virtual Reality
“Our destiny is not written for us, it’s written by us”
“If you take out the team in teamwork, it’s just work..”